Monday 21 September 2009

Disbanded


As it's been a slow day, I thought we could refresh our memories a little. After the end of the tour, I'm guessing we're feeling a bit nostalgic. If watching the final Don't Stop Believing, seeing all the interactions between the Idols and knowing how much they'll miss each other made you go all sentimental, then I have the answer. Sit back, make yourselves comfortable and enjoy!

Semi-final - Closer


Top 13 - Jackson Five Medley


Top 11 - T.R.O.U.B.L.E.


Top 10 - Motown Medley


If you've viewing from the home page, I've added a jump to save it from taking forever to load. Click for all the rest of the group performances from the original top 9 DSB right through to the final results show.

Top 9 - Don't Stop Believing


Top 8 - Can't Get You Outta My Head


Top 7 - Maniac


Top 7 Redux - Shake Your Body (Down To the Ground)


Top 5 - Rat Pack Medley


Top 4 - School's Out


Final results show - So What?


Final results show - Smooth


Final results show - Do You Think I'm Sexy?


If you got all sniffly seeing an emotional Adam reluctantly leave the stage after Manchester's DSB and are teary-eyed about waving goodbye to the last of AI Adam, this is for you.

10 comments:

  1. Shake your body is the MOST memorable group effort - Adam just blows everybody away with those dance moves. My daughter and I must have rewound that 100 times just to see Adam move those hips!!!! Fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ROCK....What a wonderful surprize! Thank you, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKYOU!
    ~k65535
    ooo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you - What a great site!
    You must have put so much work into this
    I appreciate everything in one place and will be back frequently
    khiska glambert 2232

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANK YOU! Because of work I missed a lot of the group performances and would skid in at the last 10 minutes to see who was booted. I once found Shake your body down to the ground on iTunes and downloaded that video, but was missing the others. Thank you SO much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you soooooooooo much!! I missed all the group numbers in the earlier shows so this was a great surprise for me. I know I'll be back to watch Adam's dancing again and again until his CD drops. Watch for Adam's appearance on GMA Nov. 24!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! Thank you so much. It was such a great surprise. I am so glad you became obsessed with adam.
    Counting down the days until the cd comes out.
    Again thank you...thank you...thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you soooo much for this! I was just frustrated this morning looking for the group performances and it's almost as if you sensed my desperation and put up this collection! thank you once again... i am missing adam and wanted to see the DSB performance especially.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much! Every slow day is desperately long. You know too well how this obsession works :)
    ad

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're all welcome! Glad you've been entertained while we eagerly await the new material.

    ReplyDelete